|5.0 (Oct 25, 2016)|
|Changes from Ver 4
- You can assign a function to combinations of a button and modifier keys (command, shift, option, control).
Each button has up to 24 functions.
- You can assign a function to combinations of buttons and scrolling.
For example, scrolling while pressing the middle button, pressing side buttons simultaneously and etc. Chording operations are assignable along with a combination of modifier keys.
- You can adjust the scroll sensitivity in addition to the acceleration.
Try minus values if the scrolling speed varies extreme.
- Added “Return to the original location after the window is dismissed” option for the auto cursor snapping.
- Added the recommended settings button for the cursor speed.
This button shows a ranking of cursor speed settings among users.
- Application specific settings now work with games.
- Implemented the per-mouse configuration. You can configure each mouse.
Added an option for a character key. A button assigned the space key lets you grab-scroll in Photoshop.
- Keyboard Shortcut
- Added an option for time interval. You can set a wait time for the next shortcut key.
- Now enters the correct key even if the keyboard layout is changed.
- Added an option for modifier key.
- Added the Auto Scroll.
- System Control (New)
Includes Siri, Spotlight, Look Up Dictionary, Notification Center, Launchpad, Screen Zoom.
- Mission Control
Added the Move Left/Right a Space and Switch to Desktop 1 - 5.
- Music Control (New)
Includes Play, Volume Control and so on.
- Application Switcher
Added the Specific Application and Next/Previous Application.
- Cursor Snapping
Added the Dock.
- Enhanced to register multiple files.
- Now accepts URLs.